Professional Handwriting Analysts & Forensic Handwriting Experts.
GRAFEX, a Forensic and Handwriting Analysis company, was started 45 years ago in South Africa by Mrs. Silvana Grandin.
She has qualifications in both Graphology and Forensic Handwriting Examination from European and American Universities - Urbino,Chicago and Denver.
In addition to practising as a Graphologist and Forensic Handwriting Examiner, Silvana started the Academy for Graphology and Forensic Document Examination in 1995.
The high standard and professionalism of the Grafex training courses were confirmed when Silvana’s courses were accredited by the Pretoria Technikon in 2001.
I have worked with, and was mentored by Mrs. Grandin for a year prior to Mrs. Grandin’s retirement, and I have practised in the field for 10 years.
My Forensic Examination reports and findings have been accepted by banks in SA, Europe, and testimony on findings have been accepted by the High Courts of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Lesotho.
I have also testified in numerous disciplinary enquiries, CCMA hearings and district and regional courts.
- Certificate in Forensic Documents Examination from the Grafex Academy of Graphology and Forensic Handwriting Identification, 2007
- Professional graphologist certificate from Grafex, 2005
- Certificate in Statement Analysis, 2006 – taught by Dr. Werner Nell at Grafex
- Member of American Handwriting Analysis Foundation
- Member of the SA chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Member of American Handwriting Analysis Foundation and Member of the SA chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.